- Site Elements
Blog Mahasiswa Sastra
Blog Mahasiswa merupakan situs berbagi untuk mahasiswa yang menyajikan informasi menarik seputar mahasiswa terutama di jurusan Sastra Inggris atau Bahasa. Selain itu blog ini juga membahas tentang Newscasting yang merupakan salah satu softskill yang juga memerlukan kemampuan berbahasa yang baik. Newscasting definition, is a broadcast of news on radio or television.
- TIPS MEMENANGKAN LOMBA NEWSCASTING
- CONTOH NASKAH LIVE REPORT NEWS CASTING TERBARU
- [TERBARU] Contoh Opening Closing Newscasting Yang Simple dan Menarik
[Newscasting] Contoh Opening Dan Closing Berita Bahasa Inggris
About the Author
Andi Tri Santoso / Author & Editor
Hi, Thank you for reading this article, I am Andi Tri Santoso, now i am one of the students at Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia majoring in English Literature.
Post a Comment
Search This Blog
Contoh opening dan closing newscasting, contoh opening dan closing newscasting, post a comment.
Newscasting Opening and Closing Script Lines – Newspaper Script – Headline Writing
What is news.
According to Oxford, Dictionary news is information about important people or events. Or news is something someone, somewhere wants to suppress, the rest is advertising, said William Randolph Hearst . News must tell the audience something they do not already know, information that is recent or just come to light. Moreover, news must be true, the news is a trigger and news is people. This article discusses some best newscasting opening and closing script lines in English.
For a newscaster one of the significant parts of news is the opening lines. Indeed, everything counts in the first impression. If you have a good first impression it will give you a positive impression and energy for the whole session. Moreover, a good first impression will influence your listener or reader to know more about your session and attract them to be with you.
The following Newscasting opening and closing script lines are written as examples, you can select your preferred ones and edit them according to your news theme.
Also Read: Best News Casting Script for Reporters
Newscasting Opening and Closing Script Lines
1. Hello, and good morning. The truth is our priority, we give justice to your curiosity. The latest news spotted only here on…………….news giving you the latest and most credible news for today.
2. One mission, one community, one assailant. Good afternoon Americans, it’s Thursday, October 22nd you are watching………….news and we hope you are having a great day here in………….. This is the national communication network bringing you the top stories that are sure with no bias. For the details of our news…
3. Good morning from the studio………… newsroom at…………..News headquarters here in New York, good to be with you. I am…………. “Thousands are expected in Havana’s revolution plaza today to pay their respect to Fidel Castro. In Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood, the tone following Castro’s death is marked differently …………”
4. Good morning It’s Thursday, October 22, 2022, and this is the…………. Morning News. Bringing you the latest news around the globe. “Grief and joy following the death of Cuba’s former leader as the communist nation prepare to say goodbye to Fidel Castro…………”
5. Good morning/afternoon/evening happy Thursday and thanks for joining us today. I am…………….and I am…………. here with………….
1. That was the news of truth and accuracy from the news republic team. We are hoping everyone is in good condition and also hoping you have a great day ahead. This is………….. News.
2. Those were the top stories for this hour. We do not just secure freedom we defend what people deserve. You can contact us through these numbers flashed on your screen. Share your feedback and make us aware of the hot news you have. Good day.
3. And that’s all for today’s time-sizzling news. Once again I am…………..and I am……….delivering news from worldwide towards one united direction this is the united rear center. Have a great day.
4. You have just heard the latest news around the globe. Again this is…………….. News. News with no bias, news with no exception delivering nothing but the truth. This has been (Anchor name) and (2nd Anchor name) bringing you the latest news around the globe. Thank you for being with us.
5. That is the…………….. Morning News for this Monday. Thanks for watching, I am………….. Have a great day.
Also Read: Weather Forecast Report Sample Script in English
How to Write a News Headlines
The headline is the structure of the news and this part must be given much time and attention because if the headline is poor you can’t capture the audience’s attention. The headline can go before greetings or after greetings, but most of the anchors prefer it to go for it after the greetings.
The steps below tell you how to write a perfect news headline.
1. Write Short and Sweet Sentences
The sentences you write are more likely to be clear. If they are shorter sentences, communicating one idea, or a connected range of thoughts. Writing a limited number of words in a news headline to convey an important point of news is challenging. Find out the bullet words in the news to create the headline and keep the sentence as short as possible just to convey the main story of the news.
2. Write in a Positive Form
Writing in a positive form is an excellent way to make your sentences short and nappy. Your sentences should assert, as your readers should be told what is, they don’t want to be told what something isn’t. Example:
- Jonas didn’t win the election.
- Instead write: Jonas lost the election.
- John Brown, who escaped last night, has still not been caught.
- John Brown is still free.
Avoid words like: “not, isn’t, didn’t, and any other negative to-be verbs “
3. Be Active in Your Sentences not Passive
Headline news writing requires you to be direct, vigorous, and economical in your writing, which is why the active voice is preferred.
- Police arrested Smith. (Active Voice)
- Smith was arrested by the police. (Passive Voice)
- A hurricane destroyed the whole village. (Active Voice)
- The whole village was destroyed by a hurricane. (Passive Voice)
Writing sentences in passive voice, you unnecessarily extend the sentence words.
4. Do not use Slangs in The Headline
Using slang or jargon in the headline can be confusing for your audience to understand. Moreover, using slang in the headline doesn’t provide the reader with useful information, hence write your headline in simple sentences and words.
5. Use Present Tense and Don’t Use Article a, and the
If the events are happening now or in the process, you should use the present tense . Because your headline should have a time element to be clear to your audience when the event is taking place.
- PDM fighting for the country’s Sovereignty
- New Policy lets private Indian firms launch satel
- 3 Things that increase the risk of Covid reinfection
If possible you should avoid using the articles like “a, an, and the” and transitional words in the headline. Because these can be only padding and are not important to cover the key points.
I hope you have found the script you were looking for for the newscasting. If you need any kind of anchoring script in English, please comment on it using the comment section below, then we will try to provide the script as soon as possible.
- News Broadcast Script Sample for Students
- How to Write a Summary of a Newspaper
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Step by step anchoring guide, how to change your accent and speak like a native english speaker, how essay writing skills can help you be more successful in college, leave a comment cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Learning English Grammarly and Simply
News anchor script example
the example of news anchor script.
Natural Disaster News anchor script
Anchor: Good evening, and welcome to the 6 o'clock news. I'm ________, and I'm here to bring you the latest updates on the devastating natural disaster that has struck our region.
(Footage of the disaster is shown on screen)
Anchor: As you can see from these images, the damage caused by the storm is extensive. Homes have been destroyed, roads have been washed away, and power lines have been knocked down. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this disaster.
(Cut to footage of rescue teams working in the affected area)
Anchor: Emergency services are working tirelessly to help those in need. Rescue teams have been deployed to search for survivors, and medical teams are providing aid to those who have been injured. We would like to express our gratitude to these brave men and women for their selfless efforts.
(Cut to an interview with a local resident)
Resident: It's just terrible. I've never seen anything like this before. My home is gone, and I have nowhere to go. But I'm just grateful to be alive.
Anchor: (nodding sympathetically) The outpouring of support from the community has been truly heartwarming. Many local businesses and organizations have stepped forward to provide food, clothing, and shelter for those who have been displaced. We would like to extend our thanks to all those who have helped in any way.
(Cut to footage of volunteers distributing aid)
Anchor: The road to recovery will be a long one, but we will get through this together. We will continue to bring you updates on the situation as more information becomes available.
(Closing shot of the anchor sitting at the desk)
Anchor: Thank you for joining us for the 6 o'clock news. Stay safe, and stay informed
Storm Disaster News anchor script
Anchor: Now, we turn to our meteorologist __________, who has been monitoring the storm and has some important information for those in the affected area.
Meteorologist: Thank you, __________. As you can see on the radar, the storm is still active and we are expecting more heavy rain and strong winds in the coming hours. We urge residents to stay indoors and avoid any non-essential travel.
Anchor: That is a very important reminder. We also want to remind residents to be aware of the potential for flash flooding and landslides. If you live in a low-lying area or near a river, please take necessary precautions and evacuate if advised to do so by authorities.
(Cut to footage of evacuation centers)
Anchor: For those who have been forced to evacuate their homes, we have set up several emergency shelters where you can find food, water, and a safe place to stay. The Red Cross and other aid organizations are also providing assistance.
(Cut to an interview with a representative from the city's emergency management department)
Representative: We are doing everything in our power to respond to this crisis. Our teams are working around the clock to ensure that those affected by the storm receive the help they need. We are also coordinating with state and federal agencies to provide additional resources.
Anchor: This disaster has also affected infrastructure, causing power outages, communication failures, and transportation disruptions. The local authorities and utility companies are working hard to restore services as quickly as possible.
Anchor: We want to remind everyone that this is a very dangerous situation, and we urge everyone to stay safe and follow the instructions of local authorities. We will continue to bring you updates on the situation as it develops.
Winning Competition News anchor script
Anchor: Good evening, and welcome to the 6 o'clock news. I'm ________, and I'm here to bring you the latest updates on a major accomplishment by a local school.
(Footage of the school is shown on screen)
Anchor: As you can see from these images, the school is located in ___________, and it's been making headlines for its outstanding performance in a national English competition. The school's team has won first place, beating out hundreds of other schools from across the country.
(Cut to an interview with the school's principal)
Principal: We are incredibly proud of our students and the hard work they have put in. This is a testament to the dedication and passion of our students and teachers, and the support of our community.
Anchor: The competition was held over the course of several months and included a variety of English language-related tasks such as public speaking, essay writing, and literary analysis. The school's team was able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the English language and cultural knowledge, impressing the judges and earning them the top spot.
(Cut to an interview with one of the students)
Student: It was an amazing experience. We worked so hard to prepare for the competition, and it feels amazing to see all of our hard work pay off. We're so grateful for the support of our teachers and our school.
Anchor: This is a great achievement for the school and the whole community, and it's a clear indication of the high-quality education provided by the school and its staff. We extend our congratulations to the students, teachers and everyone who has been involved in this great accomplishment.
Anchor: That is all for now. Stay tuned for further updates, and take care.
Anchor: That is all for now. Stay tuned for further updates, and take care
Riot News anchor script
Anchor: Good evening, and welcome to the 6 o'clock news. I'm ________, and I'm here to bring you the latest updates on a developing situation in our city.
(Footage of the riot is shown on screen)
Anchor: As you can see from these images, a large crowd has gathered in the downtown area, and the situation has escalated into a riot. Police are on the scene and have declared a state of emergency. We urge residents to avoid the area and to stay indoors for their safety.
(Cut to an interview with the police chief)
Police Chief: We are doing everything in our power to bring the situation under control. We have deployed additional officers to the area and have set up a perimeter to contain the crowd. We are asking for calm and for people to disperse peacefully.
Anchor: The cause of the riot is not yet known, but it is believed to have started as a peaceful protest. However, tensions have risen, and the situation has become violent. Reports of vandalism, looting, and injuries have been received.
Resident: It's just chaos out there. I heard the protest was peaceful at first, but then it turned violent. I can't believe this is happening in our city.
Anchor: We would like to remind our viewers that violence is not the solution and that the right to peaceful protest is protected under the law. We urge everyone to remain calm and to follow the instructions of the authorities.
Anchor: We will continue to bring you updates on the situation as it develops. The safety of our community is our top priority, and we will do everything in our power to bring this situation to a peaceful resolution.
Accident News anchor script
Anchor: Good evening, and welcome to the 6 o'clock news. I'm ________, and I'm here to bring you the latest updates on a tragic accident that occurred earlier today.
(Footage of the accident scene is shown on screen)
Anchor: As you can see from these images, the accident occurred on __________ highway, where a __________ collided with a __________. The collision resulted in multiple injuries and fatalities.
(Cut to an interview with a representative from the local police department)
Representative: Our thoughts and condolences go out to the victims and their families. We are still investigating the cause of the accident and have not yet determined if any charges will be filed.
Anchor: The accident caused major traffic delays in the area, and the highway was closed for several hours while emergency crews worked to clear the scene. We would like to remind drivers to exercise caution and to obey traffic laws, as accidents like this can be prevented with safe driving practices.
(Cut to an interview with a witness)
Witness: I saw the whole thing happen. It was horrible. The vehicles collided and there was debris everywhere. I hope the victims are okay.
Anchor: We will continue to bring you updates on the situation as more information becomes available. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families during this difficult time.
0 Response to "News anchor script example"
Seseorang yang dimuliakan adalah ia yang bermanfaat bagi sesamanya, Semoga Blog ini bermanfaat untuk anda :)
Saturday 29 March 2014
- Contoh Pembuka dan Penutup Reporter Bahasa Inggris
Post a Comment
- Blog Archives
- Tugas Proposal Usaha Kewirausahaan usaha makanan donat SMK
- Contoh Proposal Usaha Jasa
- ► November ( 1 )
- ► May ( 2 )
- ► April ( 7 )
- ► July ( 1 )
- ► January ( 6 )
- ► May ( 22 )
- ► April ( 12 )
- AKUNTANSI KEUANGAN MENENGAH 2 tugas dan jawaban pajak
- Contoh Surat Pengunduran Diri Yang Baik Benar dan ...
- Contoh Berita Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Contoh Reporter dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Contoh Proposal Usaha Kewirausahaan Sate Ayam
- Pengertian Arti Budaya Demokrasi Menuju Masyarakat...
- Contoh Puisi dalam Bahasa Inggris
- LAPORAN PRAKTIK KERJA INDUSTRI PKL SMK
- Contoh Laporan Kegiatan Kunjungan Industri dan Par...
- Contoh Laporan Kunjungan Industri dan Pariwisata
- Kabar Mobil ESEMKA SOLO
- Karya Ilmiah Karya Tulis Tentang Belajar Matematika
- Pengaruh Pupuk dan Nitrogen pada Tanaman Jagung
- PKN SMK Pengertian Hukum Internasional
- Tugas Modul PKN Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan SMK
- Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan PKN : Politik Luar Nege...
- Contoh Cerita Pengalama Saat PKL Praktek Kerja Ind...
- Contoh Surat Pengenduran Diri Yang baik benar dan ...
- Contoh Surat Keterangan Tidak Mampu
- Contoh Tugas Cerita Liburan dalam bahasa Inggris
- Tugas Teknik Pemesinan Teknik Pengecoran Logam
- LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM FISIKA GERAK HARMONIS AYUNAN SED...
- LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM FISIKA GERAK HARMONIS SEDERHANA ...
- Praktikum Fisika SMK Lensa Cembung
- PRAKTIKUM FISIKA SMK : MENENTUKAN INDEKS BIAS KACA...
- PRAKTIKUM FISIKA SMK : MENENTUKAN PERCEPATAN GRAVI...
- Contoh Daftar Riwayat Hidup Yang Baik dan Benar
- Contoh Karya Tulis Ilmiah Daur Ulang Kayu dan Plas...
- Laporan Hasil Kegiatan Usaha
- Laporan Kegiatan Kewirausahaan Praktek Lapangan
- Aspek Pemasaran Kewirausahaan
- Contoh berita dalam bahasa Inggris
- Karya Tulis Informasi tentang Pasar Beringharjo Yo...
- Contoh Proposal Permohonan Bantuan Dana Budi Daya ...
- Contoh Makalah Karya Tulis Tentang Sampah
- Contoh Makalah Karya Tulis Tentang Pasar Tradision...
- Contoh Laporan Kegiatan Usaha Kewirausahaan SMK pi...
- Contoh Proposal Kegiatan Usaha Makanan Martabak Manis
- Contoh Proposal Pengajuan Permintaan Dana Budi Day...
- Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan Yang baik dan benar
- Tugas Agama tentang Wahyu terakhir kepada Nabi Muh...
- Tugas Cerpen Cerita Pendek Bahasa Indonesia dan Un...
- Tugas Bahasa Inggris tentang pengalaman PKL Prakte...
- Contoh Karya Ilmiah Daur Ulang Kayu Dan Palstik B...
- Tugas Proposal Usaha Kewirausahaan usaha makanan d...
- Contoh Makalah Materi SMK Kewirausahaan tentang Ra...
- Contoh makalah tentang olahraga softball atau kasti
- Contoh daftar riwayat hidup
- contoh karya ilmiah IPA
- Contoh Proposal Kegiatan Usaha Kewirausahaan
- Hukum Internasional
- Karya Ilmiah
- Karya Tulis
- Kewirausahaan SMK
- makalah softball
- Pasar Tradisonal dan Pasar Modern
- Politik Luar Negeri
- Praktikum Fisika SMK
- Proposal Pengajuan Permintaan Dana Sumbangan
- Surat lamaran pekerjaan yang benar
- Tips SNMPTN 2014
- Tugas Bahasa Inggris
- Tugas Teknik Mesin
- ► November (1)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (7)
- ► July (1)
- ► January (6)
- ► May (22)
- ► April (12)
Anda sedang membaca
5 Contoh Kalimat Pembuka dan Penutup Teks Berita yang Baik dan Benar
07 Oktober 2023
29 Oktober 2023
Sebuah teks berita membutuhkan kalimat pembuka dan penutup yang baik agar audience tetap dapat mengikuti berita.
5 Contoh Kalimat Pembuka dan Penutup Teks Berita yang Baik dan Benar – Contoh kalimat pembuka dan penutup teks berita berikut ini bisa kamu jadikan sebagai referensi untuk membuat kalimat berita dengan pembukaan dan penutup yang baik dan benar.
Karena selain materi dan penyampaian poin penting, salah satu hal yang juga harus kamu perhatikan adalah adanya kalimat pembuka dan penutup.
Kedua poin ini sering dianggap tidak terlalu penting bahkan dianggap sebagai sapaan basa basi yang tidak memiliki arti. Padahal kedua kalimat ini berperan penting dalam sebuah teks berita.
- Fungsi Kalimat Pembuka dan Penutup yang Baik dan Benar
- Contoh Pembukaan dan Penutupan Teks Berita
Sebelum beralih ke contoh kalimat pembuka dan penutup, pastinya kamu harus tahu bagaimana cara membuat kedua kalimat tersebut dengan standar yang baik dan benar.
Maka dari itu, di sini kami akan membahas secara lengkap mengenai kalimat kalimat pembuka dan juga penutup.
Akan tetapi di sini kamu juga harus melihat penjelasan mengenai kedua kalimat ini termasuk fungsinya. Berikut ini adalah penjelasan lengkapnya:
Baca Juga :
20+ Contoh Kalimat Kuantitas dan Kualitas dalam Bahasa Indonesia yang Baik dan Benar
1. Membuat Ide atau Gagasan yang Menarik
Fungsi pertama yang ada pada sebuah kalimat pembuka berita adalah untuk membuat ide maupun gagasan yang penting dan menarik.
Nantinya bisa didiskusikan bersama-sama. Biasanya cara ini dilakukan di dalam sebuah perkumpulan atau organisasi yang tengah berada di situasi untuk mencari solusi agar bisa memecahkan sebuah masalah dengan cara yang benar dan tepat.
Ide atau gagasan yang menarik ini diletakkan di dalam kalimat pembuka untuk memberitahukan mengenai materi apa saja yang akan dibahas.
Sehingga kalimat pembuka bisa memberikan kisi kisi sekilas sebelum dibaca secara menyeluruh.
Hal ini tentunya akan lebih memudahkan karena bisa memberikan pemahaman yang baik di awal pembukaan.
25 Contoh Kalimat Aktif dan Pasif Beserta S-P-O-K yang Baik dan Benar
Klik dan dapatkan info kost di dekat kampus idamanmu:
Kost Dekat UGM Jogja Kost Dekat UNPAD Jatinangor Kost Dekat UNDIP Semarang Kost Dekat UI Depok Kost Dekat UB Malang Kost Dekat Unnes Semarang Kost Dekat UMY Jogja Kost Dekat UNY Jogja Kost Dekat UNS Solo Kost Dekat ITB Bandung Kost Dekat UMS Solo Kost Dekat ITS Surabaya
Kost Dekat Unesa Surabaya
Kost Dekat UNAIR Surabaya
Kost Dekat UIN Jakarta
3 Contoh Teks Berita tentang Bencana Alam Banjir, Gempa, Kebakaran Hutan
Contoh Pertanyaan 5w+1h tentang Bencana Alam Banjir, Tanah Longsor, Gempa Bumi dan Lainnya
10 Contoh Teks Pembawa Berita Singkat dan Mudah Dihafal dalam Bahasa Indonesia